Sir Jon of Strick-land is a longtime listener of the podcast, but we never knew he was fluent in Elizabethan English until today's episode--by my troth, this should be good.
Jon tells us about his adventures in cosplay at local Renaissance Faires back home in Georgia, and also gives us a preview of his costume at this year's DragonCon--a Renaissance-themed Lex Luthor!
The 404 Digest for Episode 895
Ep. 895: Where we meet a schmuck in a suit
- Follow Jon Strickland on Twitter.
- Woman gets duped by thieves, buys wooden "iPad."
- Listener "California from Maya" Photoshops the first Domino's Pizza on the moon.
- Convey sarcasm online using Sartalics.
- Survival tips for DragonCon, a gathering of sci-fi and fantasy fans.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video