Everyone knows Wilson G. Tang is an Apple fanboy, but today we discover that there's an actual science behind blind dedication to certain brands. And it's not just tech, either--on today's podcast, we're exploring a brain synapse that causes a breach in rationality.
Other stories today include an app for jailbroken iPads that lets you create multiple user profiles, laptop stickers that show you where to drill in case of emergency, and a family of dudes named Casey Anthony getting harassed on Facebook.
The 404 Digest for Episode 862
Ep. 862: Where we blow it in the 9th
- Jeff finally gets iPad profiles.
- The science behind fanboyism.
- Laptop stickers show you where to drill in case of emergency.
- A Philadelphia man with an unfortunate name gets harassed on Facebook.
- Alex's video voice mail from the top of Grays Peak!
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video