Does anyone else not understand Google+, or are we just getting too old for the Internet? After a week of using Google's new social network, we're not ready to leave Facebook, so let us know if we're missing something here. In other news, Jeff and Wilson met a real zombie, YouTube upped its video time limit to 10 hours, and Google might be tracking your sexual activity online, yikes.
The 404 Digest for Episode 857
Ep. 857: Where we tripped over a zombie
- Google+ invitations no longer so scarce.
- YouTube ups video time limit to 10 hours.
- iPad rumors suggest new iPad 2 with better screen this year.
- Sexual activity tracked by FitBit shows up in Google Search
- Bay Area from Eric performs our first ever user-submitted Tang That Tune!
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video