It's Wilson's last day Skyping in from the CNET office in San Francisco and he'll be in the office on Monday. Unfortunately, there's not much we can do about that, so we just get into the stories of the day, like Jon Stewart's quote about the Osama Bin Laden photos, which rappers are suing our parent company, and how much it would cost to buy the house from "Home Alone."
The 404 Digest for Episode 815
Ep. 815: Where we don't owe you any cheese
- Jon Stewart voices opinions about the Osama photos.
- Rappers are suing CNET.
- "Home Alone" house in Winnetka, Ill., on sale for $2.4M.
- 23-year-old makes $120,000 off Osama's death in 48 hours.
- Google Maps will soon give you the powers of Superman.
- Third attack planned on Sony.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video