Ep. 793: Where Wilson's back with a vengeance
The Bubble Boy gets released from quarantine and joins us back on today's episode of The 404, where we're chatting about Dish Network grabbing Blockbuster for $228 million; a Canadian service that could mean the end of missed packages; a girl who can't close her mouth; and the end of one of our favorite TV shows: "30 Rock."
The 404 Digest for Episode 793
- Dish Network wins bidding war for Blockbuster Video.
- The BufferBox may signal the end of missed packages.
- Just for fun, here's the delivery guy spoof scene from "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective."
- Nurse uses Popsicle sticks to reset a jaw in mid-yawn.
- News anchor falls for Shock Top app prank.
- "30 Rock" will end next season, according to Alec Baldwin.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video