Ep. 791: Where we're rolling with the homies
Happy 404 Day! To celebrate the second most popular day in April, we've kicked Wilson off the show and replaced him with Mark Licea. Happy Monday! Today we're chatting about an immersive new take on Shakespeare's "Macbeth" story, nude therapists working in New York, an Android bootleg that publicly embarrasses pirates, and Web vigilantes Anonymous joining hackers GeoHot and Graf_Chokolo in their fight against Sony.
The 404 Digest for Episode 791
- "Sleep No More" offers a modern take on classic theater.
- Pirates beware: a bootleg Android app punishes with public shaming.
- A therapist in NYC meets with clients with clothes on, then slowly takes them off.
- Speaking of nudes, a Web developer site is looking to recruit nude female Web coders.
- .01% of Wikipedia is equivalent to 952 volumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica...and it's for sale.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video