Apple issued a software update for the iPhone 5 on Verizon Wireless's network Sunday that will fix a problem that causes some Verizon iPhone 5 customers to use their Verizon data allotment when they they're connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Apple issued a the software update on Sunday and posted instructions for getting the update.
1. Tap Settings > General > About.
2. Wait for the following alert to appear:
3. Tap OK to install the update.
4. Hold the Sleep/Wake button down until you see "slide to power off".
5. Slide to power off.… Read more